Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Terrific Tuesday


So last night I bought Parker some "Doggers" (fake Crocs) at CVS. I wasn't sure if they would fit him or not. They were a 5/6 and that's the biggest size they had. I thought that I would compare the Doggers to Parker's other shoes before I had him try them on. As the old saying goes, that's what you get for thinkin'. Parker saw the Doggers and wanted them on immediately. He doesn't have any room to grow in them. I'm pretty sure they will be too small by the weekend. He LOVED them. He was running around showing his Mammy them! So even if he only wears them to the weekend, my $5.99 was spent well. :)
Today at school, they were studying the ocean. He colored the pic (I'm not sure what is up with the pics on here- I uploaded them the way I uploaded ALL the pics previously and you see how they look...). I thought was a super cute pic. His teacher, Ms. Meagan said that Parker colored his shells and then laid his head down on his arm while tapping his crayon on the shells. She asked him if he was finished coloring and he handed her the colors. Once she started cutting out the shells, it was a different story- he was NOT happy! He did enjoy helping Ms. Megan glue his shells down.
Nana brought Parker a basketball goal and a battery operated moped my Barbie's used to play on. Parker is great at basketball and well, you see how the moped worked out for Parker. :)



No comments: