Thursday, August 5, 2010

Busy Day, but I wouldn't have it any other way! :)


Today while Parker was at school I spent the day with Chelsea and Chandler. He is the BEST baby! I had a great day! After I picked Parker up at school we spent a little more time with them. Parker was so cute with Chandler.
At school Parker made an "aquarium." It was to go with their ocean theme. It was a water bottle that they put glitter and ocean animal foam things in it. Parker LOVED shaking it. One of the pics here is of him shaking it.
At 6 this evening we went to Parker's new school. For those of you who haven't heard, I have accepted a long term sub position (1 day shy of 12 weeks) at College Station middle school. A girl who was in MOPS with me is opening a new daycare on Monday, so Parker is enrolled to begin there. He will actually have his first full day on Monday, August 16. Be sure and pray for Parker AND ME! (Probably more me!) Anyways, tonight we took Parker to his meet the teacher night. He enjoyed playing with all of the toys and played pretty well with the other two kids how were there.
After we were finished there, I went to St. Joseph's hospital to see our friends Scott & Shannon Jones's new baby boy, Walter Scott Jones. He was a CUTIE!
Overall it was a very busy day, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. :)



No comments: