Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sad Day Around Here

Today was a very, very, very sad day for us.... Parker had his last day at Hillcrest Baptist's Mother's Day Out. (I'm upset with myself because I didn't even get pics of him and his teachers. UGH.) He starts his new school, Peas in a Pod, tomorrow morning and then I start my job Monday.
The teachers at Hillcrest have been so great to us! Parker LOVED all of his teachers. Ms. Debby broke Parker of screaming when he went to sleep & even trained him to sleep on his nap-mat. Granny endured his screams when he first started there. He loved lovin' on her. His newest teacher, Ms. Meagan loved playing with Parker and helping him do his artwork.
We are really hoping that in November when my sub-job is up, that we'll be able to return back to Hillcrest. His teachers are really, really sad he's leaving and are hoping to see him in November. That's our plan as of now.
Here he's ready head to Hillcrest for his last day with them:
Parker is VERY proud of this drawing:
While Parker was at school I painted his room. Once it's all put together, I'll post pics. We still have just a little bit to finish this weekend then I need to figure out what to put on his walls. While I finished up his room, Parker spent time at Tia's with Mammy and Chandler. Tonight we ate dinner over there. Chandler is so precious. I love all the things he does with his hands.

No comments: