Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lovin' The Rain....

Even if it's just a few on and off sprinkles to cool the weather down! :)

Tonight we went with our neighbors, Angela & Addison, to the park. Parker rode in the wagon while Addison rode her bike. I wish I had a picture of the two of them together. Parker LOVED the swing. He was laughing so hard. I wished my phone was cool enough to take a video of him.


*Believe me, he is laughing really hard here. No crying at the park.*


On another note, Parker is LOVING his school! A teacher from another class told me this afternoon how Parker doesn't even really know her (because she's in another class), but he will see her and hug her in the hall. SO SWEET. I'm hoping tomorrow we get to bring all of his work home. Today they put blue paint on their feet and had them do foot prints on manila paper. Parker's was the only picture with a hand print. Ms. Penny said it was because he loved the blue paint so much.... I think it's ironic because he HATES getting his hands dirty and even the other day he wouldn't paint with pudding.

No comments: