Monday, August 23, 2010

Granny & Gramps :)

Today was my first day at work with students. It's crazy to think that if I had stayed in teaching last year, this would be my 5th year! My how time flies by!
Granny and Gramps came in town and they enjoyed getting to play with Parker. They brought Parker a truck that has a trailer and a tractor on the trailer. HE LOVES it! He slept with it.
Granny figured out that when Parker is singing, he's singing Jesus Loves Me. It was so cute. Gramps would sing one line of Jesus Loves Me and Parker would continue singing. He doesn't have the words down, but he has the tune. It's precious.
I called Gramps on my way home and he couldn't talk long because Parker was calling for Gramps. So cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always held Parker tight and rocked him and sang Jesus Loves me to him when he didn't want to nap at mother's day out, it always calmed him right down. I do the same thing with my little grandson.

Debby