Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dance in the Rain


Parker had a great day at school. They said he is doing really well. When I picked him up he they were eating snack. He wanted out of his chair immediately and he ran over to me. I hugged him and he got down. He wasn't about to leave with those last 7 Cheerios on his table. haha At one point I'm pretty sure he stole a girls' Cheerios while I was talking to the teacher; a few fell on the ground and he was gobbling them up. (All while we weren't looking.)
After I picked him up we went to the mall. He was Mr. Independent. (Not that anyone is shocked.) He wanted his own drink; didn't want to eat the pretzel pieces I broke off for him- wanted to bite off the big pretzel; looked in EVERY window at EVERY item they had for sale. Once we got home we were sitting our my neighbors porch. Our other new neighbors came out to play. It started raining; Hayley and I let our kids play in the rain, of course until it started lightening. We tried to get a picture of the three of them playing, but no such luck with a 2, 5 and 6 year old.
Parker came straight inside and got in the bath. He played in the bath for over an hour! Two new things for Parker- playing in the rain & long baths!





No comments: