Monday, August 16, 2010

First Full Day of DayCare

This morning Parker woke up and looked really tired. I asked him if he slept good and was ready for school. He yawned really big and then I took this picture.

Caleb dropped him off at daycare. Naturally, he was crying. (Parker was. I'm sure Caleb wanted to.) It was the first time that Caleb has had to drop Parker off anywhere. It will all get better with time.

I have spent my morning watching Parker on the webcam via internet on my phone. I'm LOVING the camera in his room. Each time I watched, Parker was the only one in different places in the room... constantly on the go. The other kids were sitting down playing. Maybe Parker was chasing a ball. Or maybe he was running around the room. Or maybe he was so intrigued by all of the cool toys he couldn't decide what to play with. At one point it looked as if a little girl was talking to the teacher. Parker had his left hand on his hip (have I mentioned that we THINK he may be a lefty???) and was trying to chime in on their convo.
I had to come home during my hour and half lunch break (yeah for long lunches during in-service) to charge my phone because I sucked the battery out of my phone. As I'm writing this blog, he just finished lunch, diaper change, washed his hands and is now going down for a nap.
I'll be sure and post more later as to how his day went.
We also attempted to take pics of him all dressed this morning and will try to get those posted soon.

No comments: