Sunday, August 22, 2010

1/2 The Day In Bed

I woke up at 7:30 this morning on my own.
Caleb and Parker were both still asleep.
I heard Parker cry out about 8, went in there and he was still asleep. He was dreaming. This went on until about 8:45. Caleb finally brought him to our bed because his head was hanging off the bed- he was flopping around so much in his dream. When Caleb laid him in our bed, Parker said something snack. We couldn't make out the first word and Caleb asked him to repeat it. He said it again (we still don't know what he was asking for) and then fell back asleep. He woke up at 9:50 and asked for mamon-ade (lemonade). Caleb got it for him. When I left for church, Parker and Caleb were in our bed. Parker was drinking his lemonade like a bottle. Caleb said he fell back asleep drinking it.
Here are pictures of what took place while I was away at church:

He ate breakfast (4 Ritz crackers and two pieces of bread) in our bed.


Caught up on ESPN SportsCenter.
Once I got home from church at 11:45, Parker got out of bed. He brought me a tag from a shirt I wore to church that I should have thrown away before I left. He then went outside, sat on his picnic table and asked for a hot dog bread.
He wanted Caleb to ride the bike with him. He finally got through to Parker that he was too big for his bike. He convinced me to ride it. I love that he thinks I'm 40 lbs. :)
By the time all of this happened, it was already almost 1:00. Literally 1/2 the day was spent in bed.

No comments: