Sunday, September 12, 2010

This is GROSS. Don't read if you have a weak stomach.

So I always try to keep this blog positive and enjoyable for all the people out there.
But let's face it, not all things in life are pleasant.
I want to make sure I remember what happened today just so I can remind Parker of it someday. :)

Dr. Henderson told Caleb last Tuesday at Parker's apt that the medicine (Amoxi-Clav) that he was subscribing to Parker would give him diarrhea. He was right. On and off he's been having "issues."
NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, compares to today.
Parker and I left Irving around 10 am.
At 12:05 Parker said, "Momma." and showed me something on his fingers. I reached back, wiped his fingers off and didn't think much of it, just that it was weird. It didn't smell either.
A few seconds later it was on his finger and thumb and he said "Momma." again. Once again I thought to myself that that was very odd and what could be going on. I said, "Parker did you poop?"
He pulled up the pants leg of his shorts and rubbed something all over his leg.
Luckily we were exciting OSR and there's a cute little gas station at the corner of 45 & OSR.

Yep. Dr. Henderson was right.
Everywhere but the diaper.
Let's just say that the best way for me to take care of the situation was to strip him down in the parking lot, wipe him off with baby wipes and hold back throwing up. Well really, it didn't gross me out until we were driving off and I was thinking, "did that really just happen?"

No comments: