Friday, September 17, 2010

Ms. Cindy- Finally.

Today I picked Parker up from school and I saw his lead teacher, Ms. Cindy. She's usually not there when I pick him up because she leaves at 3 and I don't pick Parker up until at least 4. Anyways- it was nice to finally get to talk to her so she could update me on Parker.
Today was the FIRST day that he did not cry when Caleb dropped him off.
She also said that he is very smart- he can recognize his name and knows that it starts with the letter P. She writes all of the students names on their own paper and tells Parker to pick his out and he does.
She also said he can "read" Addison and Saide's name tags they have at their spots at the table. Caleb and I are leaning more towards that idea that he has a photogenic memory and remembers where they sit at the table.
Either way he's smart.
She said that when they ask him what the Bible says he says, "Jesus loves me." We have tried this multiple times, even tonight, and he won't say it for us.
I'm glad I finally got to talk to her. It's nice to hear what he's doing at school because when I pick him up in the afternoon, the teacher who's there has only been with him for about an hour.

No comments: