Saturday, May 15, 2010

OLD and BLESSED... Maybe it should say BLESSED OLD?

Wow.
27.
Wow.
O
L
D
.
It's hard to believe I turned 27 today. Where have the last 7 years gone? I remember by 20th birthday was very hard for me to transition out of the teens. My Gramps didn't make it any better- he was sure to remind me that I was halfway to 40. He got a big kick out of it.
I spent the day with some of my very best friends from high school at the horse races. We all lost, but it was fun seeing everyone and getting to visit with them. It's so neat that we are all still so close after all these years. (PS Next year is our 10 year high school reunion! OLD.)

This birthday not only do I realize that I am getting OLD I also realize that I am very blessed. I have the best husband in the world, the cutest kid who keeps me laughing, the most wonderful family a girl could ask for and hands down the best friends in the whole world!

Thanks to everyone who made this years celebration an unforgettable one.

No comments: