Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bye Bye Rollie Pollie

Parker and I went out front this afternoon and he bent over to pick something up.
The first thing that came to mind was that he had found some dried up dog poop.
Gross.
Disgusting.
What if he eats it?
Thank goodness I was wrong!!!
It was a rollie pollie!
He carried it over to me and I asked him if he would let me take a picture of him and his rollie pollie.
He immediately turned around and ran back a few steps,
sat down on the walk way and said "cheese!" with his little scrunched up smile.
I was telling him that I wanted to see his rollie pollie in his hand and he dropped it in the crack in the sidewalk.
We both tried to get it out, but couldn't.
He started waving and saying "Bye-Bye" to it.



It was cute.
He really wanted that rollie pollie.
He ran over to his little car and as he was getting on, he turned back to me and said, "cheese."
So I took his pic.
I thought this picture was cute with his drink propped between his legs.



No comments: