Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Daddy and Parker Hang Out

Tonight I had a Junior League orientation meeting. Our sitter cancelled on us at last minute so Caleb rushed home to keep Parker for me. While I was at the meeting, Parker had somewhere found the children's CHILD PROOF ibuprofen. He's carried the medicine around before, so I'm sure Caleb didn't think much of it... After all, it has a CHILD PROOF lid. Well, we'll think differently now.... Parker spilled it out on the floor and then sat it inconspicuously on the rocking horse. I can only imagine Caleb's reaction and then cleaning it up.
Caleb was pretty upset and worried that Parker had possibly drank some. He even told me that he smelled Parker's breath and it just smelled normal with a little tiny hint of ibuprofen. Considering I got home about 45 minutes after the "incident" to find Parker in the bath playing and as soon as he got out, he was running around like wild and crazy Parker Man, I wasn't too incredibly worried. Needless to say, all medicine is put up in our locked medicine cabinet... child proof or not.

No comments: