Sunday, October 17, 2010

What do the words "Day Road Trip, Sunday Afternoon, Beautiful Weather, Baseball, Trevor" have in common?














US!
That's what we did today...
We went on a roadtrip today to Waco to see my favorite, youngest cousin, Trevor, play baseball. (I'm disappointed I didn't get a pic with the baseball star and Parker.)
After both of the games we went to a place called Healthcamp. Nothing. I repeat, nothing at this place was healthy. They served hamburgers, shakes, malts and fries. MMM Delicious. (Teddie tried to teach Parker to say delicious, but I don't think I ever heard him say it.)
Since Ken, Teddie, Tyler and Trevor are not going to be able to make it to Parker's party (due to baseball tournament in Florida & Fireman's Ball in Irving), they brought his gift to him today.
We were finishing eating our shakes and food at Healthcamp when I said, "let's move this party to the van." Teddie made a comment about us eating ice cream so it was a party. Parker looked at her and said, "birthday party."
You can tell from the picture of Parker asleep on the way home, with the truck in his hands, how much he loves his new truck and train. (The train is in the back of the truck.)
When I put him to sleep tonight in his big boy bed, he insisted on sleeping with both.
He's so adorable.
Love him.
Love all of my family.
Loved today.

No comments: