Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bunco. Work. Babysitter.

Those are the words that describe each of us...
I bet you can guess which word goes with which person....
Caleb- Work.
Ashley- Bunco.
Parker- (had a) babysitter, Ashley.

Ashley, an A&M student who graduated from Anderson High School (where I used to work at), came over tonight and kept Parker until Caleb got off of work while I went to play bunco.
(By the way, bunco is my new favorite game to play!!)
I was worried that Parker would scream when I left and that she would never come back again.
I talked it up beginning last night that Ashley was going to come over and play with Parker while I went to a "meeting."
It worked.
When I left, he kissed me and continued playing with Ashley.
When Ashley left, he even gave her kisses.
Sweet boy!

No comments: