Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rice Krispie Cupcakes



Yep, you read that right.
A Rice Krispies Cupcake!
I wish I could take all the credit for the idea but my best friend, Ashley, told me about it when I was telling her that I needed to make something for Parker's classmates to celebrate his birthday.
I made the rice krispies as normal and then put them inside a muffin pan lined with cupcake liners. I put them in the fridge for a bit and then iced & sprinkled and let them sit out for the icing to try to harden.
I had two extras, just enough for me and Caleb. I just ate mine and it was awesome! What's even better is that I used CREAM CHEESE icing! Two of my favorite things: cream cheese and rice krispies TOGETHER!
So I sent these to school with Parker today so they can celebrate his birthday. (I know his actual birthday is tomorrow, but he's spending the day with his Mammy tomorrow.) I hope they enjoy them as much I did!

No comments: