Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Play outside. I play puzzles.

I was home sick today.
Stomach bug that Parker had last weekend hit me like a ton of bricks last night. It was horrible. I can't say that I've never been sicker (remember The Plague last year- which was a year ago last weekend?), but I was pretty sick. It amazes me that Parker gets sick, is such a trooper and acts like nothing is wrong.
Anyways... on with the Parker clip....
I picked Parker up from school at 5:15.
I always ask him what he did at school. For the past week and a half or so his response has been "played outside."
Today his answer was "played outside and I play with puzzles."
It was so cute to hear him say puzzles.
Love him!
He's talking so much more now days and it's so fun to hear him talk in sentences! :)

No comments: