Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WOOHOO PARKER!

This afternoon Parker spilled chocolate milk on him, so I decided to go ahead and put him in the bath.
Let me just say, he was in there for at least 2 hours.
NO JOKE.
He played.
Sang.
Drove his tractors and fire truck around the edges of the tub.
Ate 2 popsicles.
Spelled his name over and over.
He had a grand 'ole time!
After he had been in there about an hour and half, he asked to sit on the potty. He read his Elmo book over and over. I left him in there- guess it helped him to relax because
HE PEED AND POOPED IN THE POTTY!
Yep.
That's right!
I was ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He said poo-poo a few times and then I went in there, got him off the toilet. LOW AND BEHOLD- there it was!
It was a little weird wiping his bottom with toilet paper.
HA.
I was so excited I wanted to take a picture of his business, but then came to my senses that that is just odd. (Probably even more odd that I just admitted that on my blog for the whole world to read.)
He was so excited he refused to wear a diaper; he wanted his Thomas the Choo Choo train underwear. :)

(I'm sure several of you are going to ask - he did have an accident, but I assured him that happens and no big deal.)

Parker- let's keep this up! I'd really appreciate not having to buy diapers! :)

No comments: