Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jennifer's Visit

Today Jennifer's visit comes to an end.
This is her second or third annual visit the weekend after Thanksgiving and boy do I LOVE it when she comes!
Friday we shopped; Saturday we shopped in the morning and then we spent the afternoon and evening working on craft projects. (Pics to come later so I don't ruin what someone is getting for Christmas.)
Oh and we also attempted putting up my Christmas tree (there's a story behind the word ATTEMPT!).
Jenn and I have been very, very close friends for at least 13 years. (Correct me if I'm wrong, Jenn. I think we got really close right before I started high school?) *We were friends in elementary school.
Over the years we have been by each other's side through a lot: her Jimmy, church, Red River, boys, her taking me every where, spending the nights together, sharing clothes in high school, weddings and much, much more! The past few years we have done a lot better about making sure we see each other at least twice a year and I'm so thankful for that.
She's a friend that you don't have to entertain or do anything other than hang out on the couch and watch tv.
She's also a friend you work on projects with: cards, candles, crafts, decorating, shopping.
She's also a friend who is there for me, no matter what.
Jennifer, if you're reading this, I love you girl and I cherish our visits with one another. I pray that some day we can live closer to each other and see one another more. Each time you leave, I am saddened because I always wish I could visit with you longer. I love you girl, and can't wait to see you again really soon!

No comments: