Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sea World Day #2

This morning Parker and Caleb got ready to go to Sea World. They decided they would go to a couple of shows and to Elmo's water park. I decided that I would drop them off, go to a mall near by, and then go pick them up for lunch and naps for us all. They had a great time hanging out together and I had a great time shopping! (I hit the jack-pot a JCPenney's!!!)

They are ready for the Elmo 4D show....
After lunch and nap, we all headed back to Sea World for one last visit. Parker LOVED Sea World.... It's very kid friendly. We did decide though that we won't go back until Cooper is out of diapers. So much easier when your kiddo is potty trained! :)


After watching the show Azul for the 3rd time this summer (per Parker's request), he and I ended the night at the parks carousel.

No comments: