Monday, August 8, 2011

Parker-isms

Last night Caleb and I were talking about what was going to be for dinner.
Parker decided he wanted to chime in....
Parker: "I want a corn dog."
Caleb and I continued our conversation.
Parker: "Did you hear me? I want a corn dog."

------------

I had gone to pick up our dinner last night and Caleb called to tell me this story:
Caleb & Parker were playing out back. Caleb sat in Parker's "couch" patio furniture. (We have both sat in it numerous times.) The arms snapped in half and Caleb began to apologize to Parker.
"Parker, I'm so sorry this happened. It's broken. I'm going to have to put it in the trash."
Caleb felt so bad.
Parker said, "Daddy, it's okay. Things happen."

Such a sweet boy.
Now the test will be to see how many times he reminds us that he needs a new one. ;)

------------

This morning I told Parker that we needed to get him new tennis shoes for school. He said he wanted red ones.
Where does he come up with these things? Where in the world are we going to find red tennis shoes? And what will these red tennis shoes match?

No comments: