Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cooper at 27 weeks and 1 day


Today I had my glucose testing, another sonogram and a visit with Dr. Gayle.
All went well!
I passed my glucose test (Praise God!).
Cooper is very, very low but still sideways in my stomach. He is folded in half- his head is on my right side and so are his legs. Melissa, the sonogram lady, got a great side profile pic and a shot that clearly shows Cooper is a boy.



Dr. Gayle said everything looks great- Cooper has a strong heart beat and is measuring 3 weeks ahead, which is exactly what Parker did. IF Cooper was to come early, it would be October 17. We are now taking bets as to when he will make his grand debut.
Parker tagged along on the visit and was such a trouper! We took a laptop and he watched Dora and Toy Story the whole hour and fourty-five minutes we were there!!






No comments: