Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hmmm....

Tonight Caleb was working late and Parker and I were enjoying dinner together. We were chatting away about our day. All of a sudden he says, "I need a Toy Story umbrella." I tried explaining that it doesn't really rain much here so we don't get much use out of umbrellas. He said, "It's about to rain a lot and I need one so I won't get wet and the rain will bounce off of it."
I'm pretty desperate for it to rain, so maybe I should get him one and also wash my car on the way. ;)

------

Parker has his new lunchbox he got earlier this summer. We've been saving it for his new school, which begins Tuesday. He has had it out this week looking it over. Yesterday my Tupperware order came in and I had ordered him the cutest left over containers for him to take his lunch it. They are fun colors and just his size. He insisted that I wash it immediately and pack him a lunch in it. I finally caved in as I thought it might be a good idea for him to eat out of it and hype up his new school- I'm not sure how the transition is going to work for him. He ended up eating 2 "lunches" out of it this afternoon. He had grapes and then a cheese sandwich. He LOVES his new lunch gear!

No comments: