Thursday, July 21, 2011

Granny & Gramps

This week I had a conference in Houston for my new job. It was Tuesday- Thursday over night. Caleb is still not able to do a lot of things on his own, so Granny and Gramps came down to help out while I was gone. I don't have any pictures from the week, but we did snap a few pictures at dinner tonight.
Parker and Caleb have both thoroughly enjoyed having Granny and Gramps here this week. I hated that I didn't get to visit with them long (they are leaving in the morning), but they were a HUGE help around here.... Caleb told me that Granny cooked breakfast and dinner for him, did laundry and Gramps went to the grocery store and did yard work this morning!




We LOVE you Granny and Gramps and appreciate y'all always being so willing to help out around here! Ya'll always have gone above and beyond! WE LOVE YOU BOTH- even you Gramps! HAHA (Gramps will appreciate that last comment- for everyone else, it's a running joke between us!)

No comments: