Monday, April 11, 2011

November 7.

I decided this morning that instead of trying to go back and blog about the past 3+ weeks I'm behind on, that I would start with today.
For those of you who haven't heard or seen my pic on facebook, I'm pregnant! Baby Cates #2 will be 10 weeks tomorrow and is due around November 7. I know I need to start my belly pics like we did with Parker and maybe we will soon.
I have been super tired (which is to be expected) and nauseated. Haven't gotten sick so far, but I take Zofran as needed. For about a month I took a nap with Parker on the days we were home, but last week, I had more energy. This weekend was a different story... I caught up on a lot of rest.
Parker is super excited. He told people he was going to be a big sister- he didn't quite understand how he could be a big brother to a baby sister. (All his idea in wanting a sister!! He came up with that on his own.)
Thursday Caleb took off of work and he and Parker hung out while I tended to some real estate stuff. That afternoon we had our first doctors appointment with Dr. Gayle. Parker went with us. At first Parker didn't know what to think of Dr. Gayle, but by the end of the visit, they were big buds. We had our first sonogram and I asked Parker if she saw the baby. He smiled really big and shook his head yes. Now when we ask where mommy's baby is, he says my tummy.
I keep asking him for a name for baby but he doesn't quite understand that we get to pick out a name for the baby. I'm just curious as to what crazy name he would come up with!
I guess this all sums up why I haven't been posting as frequently. Between my job and real estate, the last 3 weeks have been super, super busy on top of being pregnant! I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things on this blogging.

No comments: