Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No Tears This Year

I took Parker to see the Easter Bunny this morning. We have been talking about it and trying to prepare him for the picture.At Christmas he was screaming in the picture with Santa, so even though I'm still in the picture and he's not smiling, I'm thrilled he's not crying.
As we were pulling into the mall parking lot this morning, I brought up the Easter Bunny. He asked if he was going to have an egg hunt. I told him no, that we would later this week. I asked him if he was ready for his picture with the Easter Bunny. He said, "I take a picture with him in helmet." I tried to explain that he didn't have a helmet, that he had some big, floppy ears. He was still persistent about him wearing the helmet. I'm not sure what the connection with the bunny and the helmet was. It doesn't matter. What does matter is that he's not crying! :)

No comments: