Thursday, March 3, 2011

"You're kidding me."

*Let me preface the story by saying that a while back Caleb went out back and picked up dog poop. Parker would help him by showing him where the dog poop was. Ever since then whenever Parker sees dog poop he wants me to pick it up. I remind him that that is Daddy's job. As soon as Caleb gets home Parker wants a "baggie" (grocery sack) hands it to Caleb and tells him he needs to pick up the dog poop.


Today my mom, Parker and me were out back. Parker got in his red and yellow car and was riding around on the back porch. He got off the porch and into the grass in his little car. Totally joking I said, "Parker watch out for the dog poop."
He stopped and looked at me like "you're kidding me."
He tried to back his car back up on the porch but couldn't.
I assured him I was kidding.
He picked his feet up and got out of the car and didn't ride it for the rest of the day.
I wish he had understood that I was just kidding him.

No comments: