Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nooo!! Coffeeeee, Moooommm!

This morning I went to work the Bargain Blitz for Junior League. Basically it's a glorified garage sale.
I had to be there at 8 and I was the only one awake until 745. I had already decided that I would swing through McD's and get their tasty oatmeal & a coffee. (Those of you who know our house, know that making coffee is not my department. Caleb was not awake.)
I was about to leave and Caleb had just woke up and started working on the coffee. Parker got out of bed and was anxious to help Caleb make coffee. He was thoroughly confused as to why I wasn't staying for the coffee.
He pushed on my legs as I was trying to gather my stuff to leave, "NOOO!! Coffeeeeee Momm!"
He was really concerned about me getting my coffee.
The boy must know that his Mom needs her coffee to get going in the a.m. especially so early on a Saturday.
:)

No comments: