Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I LOVE this STAGE!

I know Caleb and I have said this before about previous stages, but we LOVE this stage that Parker is in!
Like.
Really.
Love.
It.

Parker is into imaginative play big time. In the bathtub he fixes us "coffee." He even adds the creamer and sugar. Tonight he told me it was brown and chocolate flavored.

He's into playing hide and go seek but gets so excited about hiding and us finding him that he giggles loud and comes out of his hiding spot.

He is great at having full blown conversations. Gramps is coming to stay with him Thursday and Friday this week and (don't tell Gramps) but Parker was really concerned about Granny not coming. She's working (he remembered). He said he will miss Granny and threw in that he will miss Pop too.


We had such a great day together today.
Love this 2 1/2 year old.

(Don't get me wrong, there are meltdowns at times, but we are all allowed melt downs.)

Parker,
Just when I think I can't enjoy you anymore than I already do, you go and do something else that adds to your
fun,
cool,
awesome
list!
I love you!

No comments: