Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy, Fun TUESDAY


I'm bummed. Parker and I had a great day visiting a bunch of people and I only got 1 picture!

Today we got ready and went to Lauren's house to see her new baby girl, Kingsley. Ashley also met us there. We had a great lunch and visit. I wish we could see these sweet girls more frequently. Kingsley is so beautiful and HAS RED HAIR! Parker loved checking on her and watching her swing.

After we visited with them, Parker and I headed to the fire station to see Uncle Ken. (Pic above is our evidence.) Parker asked me a week or so prior to our trip to Irving if he could go ride the RED fire truck again. (The fire trucks at home are white and blue, so clearly he wanted to see Uncle Ken. :)) We had a great time. We both got cute, red fire hats- Parker is sporting his in the picture.


Once we rode around the block on the RED fire truck, we headed off to Spring Creek to meet up with the Story clan and then off to Trevor's baseball game. Parker LOVES, LOVES, LOVES Trevor and baseball. Teddie had an Irving High baseball shirt made with Trevor's number on the back for Parker. HE LOVES IT!

No comments: