Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day PaR-tAy!





Summer & Sadie were in Parker's first class at his school.
He LOVES them. They are the famous Summer & Sadie he prays for.













I asked her if I could take her pic, this is how she posed... SO CUTE!



Parker and Regan. Regan REALLY wanted to be in a picture.


This is Marcos. Parker and Marcos have been long time buddies.
He was a ham when I was taking pictures and wantd me to take pictures of him cheesing.








I asked them to put their arms around each other and show me they are buddies.
Marcos did. It bothered Parker. He was invading his personal space.
They were both engrossed in the tv.






I think this is Samuel.



Class shot.
The facmous Zoe is in the far right with the tu-tu on.


Cheese with a mouthful.


























No comments: