Saturday, February 26, 2011

Excited!!

Tonight Caleb and I are celebrating our 4th anniversary. Every anniversary we have gone to a different destination for at least 1 night. We have been to Fredericksburg, The Gaylord, Galveston and tonight we're going to downtown Fort Worth- Sundance Square. We both love Sundance Square and are super excited to celebrate 4 years of our marriage there.
We got a room at the Omni and have dinner reservations at The Reata.
Parker is staying with my Dad and Terry (Pop & Nanny). I'm not sure who is more excited- Parker or them.
We all stayed at their house last night and this morning they took Parker to Trevor's baseball game.
Caleb and I are going to go check on my Papa (in the hospital) and then go to Fort Worth later this afternoon.
Here's to celebrating 4 years and Parker spending time with more grandparents!