Friday, July 30, 2010

Work and Nap

Today Parker and I had to tend to some real estate stuff. We went to another agents office to turn in a lease for some clients and then worked on some other paperwork at home. He was such a big boy!
After he ate lunch, I put him down for a nap. He was in there for a whole hour and I thought he was asleep. All of a sudden, I heard him start crying. I immediately thought he had fallen off the bed. I rushed in there to find him sitting up on his bed, leaning on the rail and all of his toys and a few pillows thrown on the floor. He had been awake the whole hour and had thrown his trucks off of the bed. He was crying out because he wanted me to get his trucks for him. I laid back down with him, told him he needed to shut his eyes and go to sleep. He would shut his eyes really tight and then open them briefly to see if I were watching him. It was so cute. He finally fell asleep.

No comments: