Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day #3.... I'm on a roll! :)

So last night we were watching tv and Parker was running around. He picked up the remote, faced it to the tv and changed the channel. Caleb said, "Parker, did you change the channel?" Parker nodded his head for a good 45 seconds. It was so cute to see him nodding repeatedly.

Tonight Parker didn't have on any shoes and he was in his closet. He's not supposed to play in his closet so I went in there and asked what he was doing. He turned around with a boot in his hand. He then ran over to his glider and sat in it for me to put the boot on him. *side-note: I swear I think I drank too much Anderson water when I was pregnant because he is so obsessed with his boots. (Anderson is a very COUNTRY town.)* I grabbed the other one boot, some socks and fixed him up. He was wearing a t-shirt, diaper and his boots. He then went straight to the back door and went outside to play.

I took a video of him and will try to post it later- I couldn't figure it out right now.


No comments: