Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day #2 of 7- Check

Woohoo! Our pics are uploading to the blog! I hope I didn't speak too soon!
Today we went to Mainly Music at our church. This is our third week to go and Parker finally started participating towards the end. I took a quick picture of him with his red scarf that they were pretending like was a caterpillar they were singing out.
After Mainly Music, we've been going to a park near the church to eat lunch and play with a few of the other moms. It's always fun! He fell asleep 2 minutes after I put him in his car seat to come home. :)
We've been contemplating on moving him to a "big boy bed." Although he hasn't climbed out yet, we have talked about if we should or not. Well last night, in the his sleep, Parker pulled his diaper off and just like Caleb described it to me this morning, it looked like a disaster zone of pee in Parker's bed and even on the floor. So I was changing his mattress cover and sheets out this morning and just left the mattress on the floor to see how he would sleep on it today. I thought he looked like such a cutie and I had to take his pic:


1 comment:

The Alexanders said...

He does look adorable in that last picture!! And way to go on two days of blogging!