Monday, August 10, 2009

Galveston 2009

This summer, Parker has become quite the 'lil traveler. July was a very busy month for us! Here are some pictures from our most recent trip. We went to Galveston and met up with some of my very best friends from high school- Ashley and Lauren, along with some of Lauren's friends. We had a great time and Parker was the center of attention for everyone! (Sorry the pics aren't in order!)
Ash, Me, Parker and Lauren
I was obsessed with keeping sunblock on him, although he didn't leave from under the umbrella.
On the way, we stopped at the Galleria in Downtown Houston to break up the trip. Parker thought he was big stuff here!
Parker scoping out the place and his toys right after we arrived.
We were trying to take a family picture and Parker thought it was hilarious to pull my hair! We just let him; we thought the picture was appropriate for him. :)
Ready to go eat dinner.
Kisses from his Aunt Ashley
Parker is the head of the table!
"Mom, why won't you let me off of this towel and really enjoy the sand?"
"Because you will get it in your little eyeballs and scream."
I'm pretty sure he was trying to eat the sand.
I'm pretty sure he was successful.
Enjoying the beach from under the umbrella.
"I would really like to fully enjoy all this sand!"
Parker and The Ashley's :)
Woooh, it was windy!

No comments: