Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Parker-Isms

The past couple of weeks Parker has said some pretty funny things! Here's your laugh for the day... they may be your laugh for a few days... This kid is always up to something!

Parker was trying to convince me to leave his light on so he could play his trumpet (really a pez dispenser) when he went to bed. I said no. Then the convincing began. Before he got too into it, I said, "Parker, I'm the adult and I said no." Then I walked out of his room. A few minutes later I went back to tuck him in and say our nightly prayers. He wanted me to pray for me not to be the adult. I said, "Do what?" He said, "For you not to be adult."

One night I asked Parker if he could stay 3 for forever. He said, "I wish. Maybe."

Parker was having a hard time remembering how to obey me by getting out of the car. I started singing the "happy to obey song" from school. As he was finally getting out of the car, he said, "Okay you can stop." I'm guessing he doesn't like my singing.


No comments: