Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fun Times

Jennifer came to visit us today until Friday. Sebastian called and invited us all to go to eat with his family for his 10th birthday. We went to Chuy's. Before we left the house Jennifer was playing with Parker and put this on his head. Parker liked it and called it his "robot helmet." He said he wanted to wear it to dinner but didn't want anyone laughing at him (his new thing to say). Before we got to Chuy's he forgot about it.
We were bummed because we didn't get a pic of all of the kids together at dinner.
After we ate Jennifer, Parker, Cooper and myself went to the mall. Parker, Cooper and me rode the train at the mall. Jennifer went shopping.
We discovered this carousel in the back of a new shoe store. Parker loved it. I loved it because it was only .25 to ride!!! I haven't seen a ride for under .75 since I was a kid! This will be new motivation for Parker to go to the mall with me! :)
Cooper soaking it all in!
His bib pretty much sums up my life! :)

No comments: