Thursday, May 5, 2011

Doctor's Apt.

This morning I had my 2nd doctor's appointment. I was explaing to Parker that I had a doctor's appointment and that he would be going to Tia's (Chelsea) house.
He said, "You go to the doctor to check your tummy and baby."
"Yes, Parker, you are so right!"
"I want to see baby."
So I raised my shirt, he pointed to my belly button and he said, "baby in there."
Yep.

I was at the doctor for almost 2 hours because it was a crazy day for them. Dr. Gayle did an ultrasound and everything looked great. I got some more cute little pictures. He tried to see what gender baby is, but he said that he saw signs of both... still too early. We are scheduled to go find out what we're having on Tuesday, June 7. I'll try to take more stomach pics to post for you all to see.

No comments: