Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Children's Place

So yesterday afternoon the items I ordered for Parker from Children's Place arrived. (Side note- I heart Children's Place- cheap, cute and usually they have a coupon.) Anyways... I had ordered Parker a couple more pairs of shorts to finish him up for summer and some flag flip-flops, 4th of July shirt and some new sunglasses.
He was so eager to get the package opened and see what was inside. I pulled out the flag flip-flops and said, "Parker, these are for the Fourth of July." He was so excited.
Then I pulled out the shirt, held it up for him to see and he asked, "Is that for Mexico?"
We've been telling Parker we're going on vacation this summer and I think he has in his mind that all vacations are in Mexico since that's where we went last fall on our cruise.
Last week someone asked me where he was taking me to lunch and he said Mexico. It's just on his mind! Maybe it's a sign that we need to go on another cruise or something! ;)

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

You can go on a cruise, but not to Mexico!...I want you to come back:)