Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Check this out...

As much as Parker looks just like his Daddy, I want you to check out these pictures....


The last picture is actually my cousin, Trevor when he was 2ish.
Tonight I text messaged my aunt Teddie the first picture and she responded with the pic of Trevor. It's crazy how much Trevor and Parker look a like.
There is no denying that Parker belongs to Caleb, but we also see a lot of resemblance in Parker and Trevor. I guess it's the Story coming out! :)
I've said for a long time that Parker does things like Trevor did when he was little and the more and more he's around the Story clan, I'm pretty sure they all agree.
Here are just a few things that come to mind:
Parker and Trevor both love their backs to be rubbed at times (AND neither of them are good at returning the favor).
Parker and Trevor are both extremely affectionate. It's really sweet. Parker is very generous with his hugs and kisses and will even give them randomly. To this day, even as a senior in high school, Trevor has no shame in showing his family love in public.
Parker and Trevor also both love, love, love, love baseball. Parker already has a good arm on him!

I hope that Parker turns out to be a good kid like Trevor is.



No comments: