Monday, January 17, 2011

A Day in the Life of Parker...

Parker snuggled up on Caleb during Caleb's afternoon "lunch break."

Parker is enjoying his computer more frequently.
He likes to watch the different animals dance.
I think he's feeling better.
His eyes are still a little puffy.
So he wanted some goldfish.
I got a few out and put them on the chair for him to eat.
I sat the bag on the table.
Chelsea came by to pick some stuff up and I was out front talking to her.
Parker had shut the door while I was out front.
I came in and saw this:
He said "goldfish" and pointed to them.
I asked him to help me clean up and he started singing then "clean-up" Barney song.
He was a good helper.
Then we were watching one of his movies.
I'm sure it was the 5th time this afternoon to see this particular one.
He started to feel really good because he insisted on sitting on my head.
Seriously. Was that necessary?

We had a delicious chicken pot pie for dinner. He wouldn't take a bite of it. I usually would force the issue but since he's been sick, I didn't force the issue.
I asked him if he wanted some turkey.
He said, "yes. gobble. gobble."
I laughed.

Oh and he wanted me to take this picture:
Another thing that he started this weekend was saying that he got something for Christmas.
There was a cup on the counter he was using and he told his daddy "I got for Christmas."
(He didn't.)
He got his Thomas flashlight out last night and said, "I got for Christmas."
Everything he's been playing with is something "I got for Christmas."
Where did he pick that up at?

So tonight Caleb was going to lay down with Parker.
I kissed Parker good night and said, "Good night sweet boy."
As he was walking away he said, "Good night sweet Momma."
I just love him! He's soooooooo darn precious!


1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Awww....I love it! These past few weeks have been so fun for us too. Both of our cuties are growing so fast too.