Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I basketball player.

Last night I had one of my monthly Junior League meetings. I dropped Parker off with Opal at gymnastics until Caleb got off of work.
I always prepare Parker that I am going to a meeting and he is going to go with whoever it is that day.... today it was with Opal.
I dropped him off.
Isabela had gymnastics. Opal had Olivia on one hip and Parker on the other trucking back to the gymnastics watch/ waiting room.
Opal texted me and said Parker was quite the conversationalist.
He told her, "Momma at the meeting."
"Momma eat at meeting." *I'm not sure how he knew that. Guess he heard me.
"Where's Sebastian?"
She told him that Sebastian was at basketball practice.
"I basketball player."
He's so full of information.
I wish I knew what all he told her! :)

No comments: