Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy 28th Birthday to Caleb!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to my Dear Husband,
Happy Birthday to You!

It is very rare for Caleb to get off early so I was super excited when Caleb got off at the same time I did and was able to pick Parker up from school! I know Parker was thrilled as well.
We kicked off the evening with a sweet tea and family size corn nuggets from Chicken Express.
Then we got ready and went to Outback. Even though Caleb's rib-eye tasted like a "sweaty person" and he had to send it back and get a pork loin, it was pretty good.
Parker chowed down on his chicken tenders and I had soup and a delicious salad.

Caleb,
I hope your 28th birthday was a good one! We sure enjoyed celebrating with you!
You are such a wonderful husband and dad. Parker and I are so blessed to get to do life with you.
Thank you for all you do for us!
Cheers and here's to 78 more birthdays!
I love you!

No comments: