Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Card TIME!

Christmas is my favorite time of the year!
Every year I try to find the perfect Christmas card.
Every year I wait until the last minute to order cards.
Every year I vow that next year I'm not going to wait that late or I'll make a Happy New Year's card.
Finding the perfect Christmas card is almost overwhelming.... there are so many options!
Who will be in the picture: all of us, just parker, with or without the dogs?
Black and white pictures or colored?
What will the card say?
What color and theme will I use?
Will I use 1 picture or 5 pictures?
Hmmm.. so many decisions!
Well each year, Shutterfly.com comes to the rescue. ( http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards)
They have such a variety that I guarantee you will find a card that suites you!
Here are a few I'm lovin':









After checking out all the Christmas cards I had to venture over to the other things they offer! SHUTTERFLY has thought of everything:baby announcements, birthday cards, party invitations (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations), coffee mugs, photo books, calendars, thank you's ( http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/thank-you-cards).... and that's just to name a few things!

Now, that I have your attention and got your Christmas wheels going...
Shutterfly has this AMAZING offer going on right now.
Are you ready for this???

SHUTTERFLY is giving away 50 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS to you just for blogging about them!
You can get high quality cards, just by letting the world know how wonderful Shutterfly is and what all they have to offer.
What are you waiting for?
Start spreading the news...
AND get a jump start on your Christmas Cards today!

No comments: