Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blue Bell Creamery

Today our neighbor, Angela, took her daughter, Addison, and Parker
to Brenham to the Blue Bell Creamery for the ice cream tour.
They had actually added a new room to view since I went two years ago.
Parker and Addison did a great job.
At the end of the tour we got to eat ice cream.
I had peppermint
(don't kill me, Braum's peppermint ice cream was better)
and Parker had "pink" ice cream.
He loved it (as always!).
Addison threw her trash away along with mine and her moms.
Once Parker was finished eating, he picked up his trash and took it to the trash
and threw it away himself.
It was so cute.
And impressive.
We had a great day with Addison and Angela.
Parker adores Addison.

We ate lunch at Must Be Heaven in Brenham (my favorite location).
This is their treee. I want to copy the top of it next year.
As soon as I took the picture of the tree,
Parker wanted me to take a picture of these stuffed people:
Cute Addison at Blue Bell.
She insisted on wearing the hat.
Take a look at the tree... decorated with Blue Bell cartons. :)

No comments: