Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Funday with Our Family

We had a great day today!
We stared the day off with church and Sunday School.
Then we had lunch.
Parker napped.
Caleb played on his phone.
I drove to Hempstead (40 minutes away) to a produce stand that is family owned and operated. You probably think I'm crazy for doing such a thing, but I needed to go.
I've been thinking about Grandma and Farmer Boy's Market
for over a week and I needed a Market Fix.
It was great. Got lots of good, local produce.
I think I'm going to check out the
Bryan Farmer's Market they have this Saturday morning.
When I got home, Parker was awake from his nap
and we loaded up and went to the city pool on Rock Prairie. It was a lot of fun!
They have a little slide and Parker wanted to slide down it over and over.
He loved the water.
Here's a pic of him on our way to the pool:
Here's a cute pic of my little man before he went to bed-
he's lovin' his new pajama's.... He loves showing us the cars on them!

No comments: