Friday, March 12, 2010

I should have known....

Parker and I had a picnic today in our backyard with his McKids table that Granny and Gramps bought him. I made each of us a sandwich (Parker's first sandwich and he loved it) and we, well really I, sat at the table and enjoyed the beautiful weather while eating. Parker played and would come get a bite every now and then.
Long after I was finished eating, I moved his food inside hoping he would come in. He came in and got his drink and took it back to the table outside. He was trying to carry his plate with pieces of his sandwich back to the table outside and he dropped it. He wasn't very happy when Patches ate a few pieces of his sandwich. I helped him gather the sandwich and took it back outside for him.
I guess the picnic wasn't over yet!?!?!

No comments: