Friday, March 5, 2010

I know, I know, I haven't updated since Monday. In my defense, everything that has been worth updating includes pictures. I'm really annoyed that our internet will not upload the pics to here. I got busy at the office and forgot to load them.
Wednesday Caleb took off work- a couple of reasons why, one of which was that it was our 3rd anniversary. But anyways.... To the point... I have some Wrangler boots that my Great Aunt and Uncle, Virginia and Charles, bought me when I was a baby. Parker is now able to fit in them! Caleb put them on Parker for the first time on Wednesday and boy did Parker think he was BIG STUFF! He looooved walking around and hearing them clank on the floors. He was so proud of them; hopefully pictures will be up soon.
Yesterday was Parker's Trike-A-Thon for Saint Jude at his school. So far he has raised exactly $100- he has until March 25 to collect donations. The idea is to make either a flat donation or pledge so much for each time around the "track" that the child goes on their "trike." Good thing everyone who donated to Parker did the flat donation because he rode his Red Rocket around the playground half way. The rest of the time he threw mulch and slid on the slide. Granny and Gramps were there with me to root him on. I videoed him and maybe someday we can try to post it on here, but no promises.... You know how I am about all this.

No comments: