Friday, February 26, 2010

4th Day in a Row!!

Wow. I'm pretty impressed with myself right now. Four days in a row of blogging! :)
I took some funny pics of Parker today, but I can't post them. It's not cooperating; I think our internet is too slow. I posted the artwork masterpiece at my office yesterday, so for now, the pics will only been posted when I'm at the office. Bummer.
Anyways, this afternoon Parker and I had to go run a few errands. Anytime we leave I tell Ranger and Patches bye, to be good boys and that I love them. Well this afternoon before we left, Parker was almost to the front door and he turned around and went to the couch were Patches was laying on his blankets and Parker told Patches bye and tried to give him a kiss. He couldn't reach Patches so he just laid his head down on the couch and looked at him and made the noise he makes when he's giving a kiss, which is a mmmmmmmm sound. I must say, it was so stinkin' cute.
That's not what I have a picture of though.
Earlier today I heard some banging around in our laundry room and as I got up to check on things, Parker came down the hall and into the living room with my swifter floor contraption in hand. He went through the living room and kitchen with it.
That's what I have pictures of. I can't wait for you to see them. Hopefully Tuesday I can post them when I go into the office.
Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend! Caleb and I are going to Galveston tomorrow to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. Man, 3 years! Time has flown by!!!!!

No comments: